Zinc Complex is a high-quality dietary supplement with Zinc Citrate, methionine and bisglycinate to which copper has also been added.
Zinc Complex features
- 15 mg of elemental zinc per tablet
- With copper
- Zinc bisglycinate, citrate and methionine
Zinc and copper
Zinc and copper are antagonists. This means that zinc impedes the absorption of copper and hinders the absorption of zinc. Therefore, these minerals are preferably taken in combination and are both in equilibrium again. Copper is also an antioxidant that plays a role in the immune system. In addition, copper supports the nervous system and connective tissues. Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and bones and normal iron transport in the body.
Resistance to stress
Zinc contributes to the normal resistance to stress and keeps the mind clear. The mineral is also good for concentration and memory and contributes to a normal learning ability. In short: zinc is important in stressful situations and during busy work.
Zinc contributes to, among other things
- The normal functioning of the immune system.
- The maintenance of normal vision.
- The maintenance of normal bones, hair, nails and skin.
- A normal cognitive function and protein synthesis.
- The maintenance of normal fertility and reproduction.
Buyer contributes to, among other things
- The maintenance of normal connective tissues and bones.
- Normal iron transport in the body