The Vegan Protein contains 15 grams of protein, 31 vegetable, superfood and fruit extracts and only 98 calories. Vegan Protein is the vegetable protein shake with almost ideal nutritional values in your low carb protein diet, for fanatical athletes or as a protein rich snack.
Features Vegan Protein shake
- 15 protein per shake
- Only 98 kcal per shake
- With 31 vegetable, superfood and fruit extracts
- Pure vegetable with all the benefits of protein
- Only 2.5 grams of carbohydrates per shake
- 0 added sugars
- Low sugar
- Proteins support strong muscles, muscle maintenance and recovery
- Vegan / Vegetable
What makes Vegan Protein protein shake so good?
Vegan Protein is ideal for everyone and highly recommended if you are on a diet and for fanatical athletes. Delicious at any time as a basis for breakfast, in between or after exercise. Vegetable with all the benefits of protein. .
- Low carb and protein diet – 15 grams of protein, only 2.5 grams of carbohydrates and 98 kcal. Vegan Protein an excellent protein shake at any time of the day in any low carb or protein diet.
- Muscles – do you exercise a lot? Endurance or strength sports? That does not really matter. If you regularly sport then you have a higher protein requirement, a protein shake is a very useful supplement. Our smart Vegan Protein contains a combination of the best vegetable proteins. Proteins support strong muscles, maintenance of muscle mass and muscle recovery.
- Supplement to the daily diet – as a deliberately chosen snack and protein-rich supplement to the daily diet
Vegan Protein composition
Pea protein isolate – the big advantage of pea protein is that it has a complete and balanced amino acid profile. It naturally contains a high content of important amino acids such as arginine, essential amino acids and BCAAs. Pea protein even contains 20% bcaa.
Hemp protein – the protein of the popular superfood hemp. Hemp protein powder is obtained by grinding hemp seeds after a cold pressing into a fine powder. Hemp protein naturally has a high protein content, is delicious in taste and gives a delicious creamy texture.
Rice protein – this protein is obtained from unpolished rice. It is processed into powder at a low temperature, so that all good properties are retained. This natural source of protein is easily digested, a source of fiber and is rich in essential amino acids.
Lupine protein – high quality vegetable protein of Dutch origin. Lupine protein contains all essential amino acids, is rich in fiber and is virtually free from carbohydrates.
Pumpkin seeds protein – high quality protein extracted from pumpkin seeds. This protein is produced at low temperature while retaining all nutrients.
VitaVeggie – a combination of 31 vegetable superfoods and fruit extracts including broccoli, spinach, carrot, green pepper, celery, sprouts and kale.
Mix per shake 1 scoop Vegan Protein with 250 ml of water. In addition to the daily diet, take 1-3 shakes a day. Tip; our Smart Vegan Protein is also delicious with almond or coconut milk.
# 1 Vegan Protein in diet and sport
- 15g of protein
- 100% Vegan
- Only 2.5g of carbohydrates
- Only 98 kcal
- 31 vegetable, superfood and fruit extracts
- Low sugar