THE BODY IS MADE UP OF 70% WATER AND NO REACTION HAPPENS IN THE BODY WITHOUT IT. MAKING SURE YOU STAY PROPERLY HYDRATED IS CRUCIAL TO PERFORMANCE AND A WELL FUNCTIONING BODY; TO STAY PROPERLY HYDRATED, MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR CANTEEN.
CANTEEN IS A PERFORMANCE HYDRATION POWDER, DESIGNED TO PROVIDE YOUR BODY WITH THE NECESSARY VITAMINS AND ELECTROLYTES NEEDED TO KEEP THE BODY HYDRATED AND FUNCTIONING AT ITS HIGHEST STATE OF READINESS.
Electrolytes are electrically-charged minerals that carry energy in your body. When mixed with water, electrolytes can help support the electric tissues in the body, which are essential for maintaining proper organ function and overall health. Electrolyte powders like CANTEEN help replenish your body with essential vitamins and minerals, while giving you the hydration you need to feel and perform at your best. They play a role in muscle contraction, metabolism, and various other cell functions.
Mix CANTEEN with water or your favorite beverage and drink any time of day. Drink in the morning before heading to work to ensure you’re alert and ready to get the day started. Or use it during or post-workout to reduce soreness and make sure your muscles don’t cramp. And, add to your water bottle and sip throughout the day to help your body recover and run at its best.
- B6 and B12 help the body convert food into energy and support chemical functions in the immune system
- C vitamin and antioxidant that plays many roles in the body including maintaining the health of skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels. Vitamin C contributes to immune defense by supporting various cellular functions of both the innate and adaptive immune system.
- Magnesium is an essential and abundant mineral in the body, magnesium aids in several hundred reactions and functions in the body including energy creation, muscle movement and nervous system regulation and regulation of testosterone levels.
- ZINC an essential mineral, meaning we need to acquire it from food, Zinc helps regulate immune function, maintain healthy testosterone levels and support the nervous system. Zinc also helps regulate sleep.
- Sodium is an important mineral to aid in maintaining fluid balance, nerve function, and muscle contraction.
- Potassium – important mineral that functions as an electrolyte. Potassium helps regulate fluid balance, nerve signals and muscle contractions.
- Taurine is a naturally occurring amino acid researched to help improve metabolic function and exercise performance
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is produced naturally in the body. About ½ of the body’s HA is found in the skin, and supplementing with HA can help support skin health. HA has been studied for its potential to help support healthy joint function and promote healthy bones.