Calcium and Magnesium are extremely popular among athletes!
The characteristics of Calcium:
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the digestive system
- Helps release energy from fat, carbohydrates and proteins
- Is necessary for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Helps maintain normal muscle function
The characteristics of Magnesium:
- Contributes to normal protein synthesis and muscle function
- Contributes to brain and nerve functions involved in learning ability
- Supports the teeth and is for maintaining strong bones
- Promotes energy metabolism
- Helps maintain the normal balance in the water and mineral balance of the body
Calcium and magnesium support each other, which is why they are conveniently combined in one tablet. It is important to take calcium together with magnesium. After all, taking one substance increases the need for the other mineral.